We’re based in Middlesbrough and provide access and maintenance solutions to organisations throughout the UK. Whether you need rope access or steeplejacks, our team are highly trained to carry out work at height and where access is limited.
Our steeplejack and rope access team are here to make the process as simple as possible for you. They provide advice and guidance on your project and how we can help reduce project time, lower downtime and minimise the impact on ongoing operations.
Our steeplejack and rope access services include:
• Inspection and maintenance of chimney stacks, church steeples and spires
• Repair and maintenance of large and unconventional structures
• Industrial cleaning and painting
• Roofing maintenance and services
• Lightning protection, including testing and maintenance
• Visual surveys and guidance on access to structures
• Repointing of high level structures
• Chemical cleaning and pressure washing
• Install and repair of structural cladding
• Gutter maintenance and replacement